Thursday, April 21, 2011

Some days are just hard...

Hey there! I haven't posted in awhile and feel like I need this blog more than ever right now. My hubby is currently deployed.  As far as my circumstances at the moment thing are pressing real hard on me. There are times where I can really pull myself out of the darkness...but this darkness seems to be really lingering. I know God is faithful and there is light at the end of this tunnel, but its a hardship I'm really trying to see God's good in whether its teaching me to be patient or to be quick not to anger. It has created Anxiety, so much so that at times I feel my heart pounding out of my chest. I feel like I can't take it anymore! I wanna RUN and HIDE! Where are the people!? Where is the compassion!? I really wish my hubby was here right now. He knows how to calm me. I wish I could share my "troubles" but there seems to be NO ONE who understands. I got myself into something, now that I wish I hadn't. I believe in peoples words and of course it ONLY gets me in trouble. I pleaded my case and even cried because of the stress it is causing me. But not sure if this person is even AT ALL sympathetic of my circumstances. I'm through with these people around here. I could have never been in a most UNpatriotic place! So called "friends" dropped from the face of the earth!!?  Family...what is that!? I only hear from a handful! There has got to be a better way of reaching out to military families!!? I know I can't be the only one feeling this way!!? Even my church has dissapointed me....they have no clue. Guess its no ones fault...but this is where ya wish you lived on a miltary post. I mean when I lived in Clarksville, TN....complete strangers treated me better than this!! WHY!? Cause they knew what it was like!! I think I'm through venting for now. Just hope and pray that things will get better. There has been so much on me since the hubby left....:( I miss'em!! Some days are just hard...

No comments: